Research & Documentation
With hundreds of thousands of archival documents, Info-Cult’s specialized library is unique in Canada.
Its vast collection includes a wide variety of documents coming from different sources, according to the varying approaches and perspectives. These documents cover subjects related to cultic phenomena or different groups (religious, political, personal growth, etc), with regard to their ideology, worldview, way of functioning and internal dynamics, etc.
The library contains:
- more than 3,000 books;
- thousands of newspaper and magazine articles from all over the world;
- hundreds of academic research reports, theses or dissertations;
- government reports, legal documents and international rulings (judgements);
- more than 1200 hours of programs and reports in audio and video formats;
- documents from a variety of primary sources (from different groups, biographies, etc.).
Some of these documents can be consulted online on our online library by using our advanced research tool. To access other documents, please contact us.