ICSA Webinar: Working With Shame in Cult Recovery
For Mental Health Professionals and MH Students Only – Donation Requested but not Required
In this session you will learn:
1. Emotion Focused approaches to treating shame.
2. Empathic Explorations Responses.
3. Awareness of our own shame (never good enough) as clinicians.
4. How talking about shame in terms of physiology can be de-shaming.
5. How learning about principles of influence can be an antidote to shame.
This and other webinars in the series are for mental health professionals and students in mental health fields. ICSA always appreciates donations to help continue its work.
Click HERE to register.